Since October 7, 2023, CJPME has published over 20 Letters to the Editor in various newspapers in Canada. The content has primarily focused on challenging misinformation, anti-Palestinian racism, and unbalanced media coverage of the ongoing events in Gaza.
While a flood of problematic media continues to pour in, these letters help fight unfair narratives about Palestine and its people.
So far, we’ve published letters in:
- Globe and Mail
- Toronto Star
- Winnipeg Free Press
- The SaltWire Network (various newspapers in Atlantic Canada)
- Cape Breton Post (Sydney)
- The Chronicle Herald (Nova Scotia)
- The Guardian (Charlottetown)
- Niagara Falls Review
- The Standard (St. Catharines, ON)
- Niagara Falls Review (ON)
- Welland Tribune (ON)
- Orangeville Citizen
- The Telegram
- Surrey Now-Leader (BC)
- Pique Newsmagazine
Some of these publications have published multiple letters by CJPME. All of our Letters to the Editor can be found in this list.